Saturday, April 10, 2010

About Me

The gimpy stoner turtle

I am a veteran stoner who, by fate and a car crash, came to Baltimore, MD. I was in the Hospital for 3 months due to the fact I broke both arms and fractured my sprine. It left me paralyzed below the waste. I’ve worked my ass off getting one full leg back (right), but I still can’t move. I am now living with an aunt and uncle. For the first time I am able to smoke green again.

This represents a singular moment. I am a veteran able to go through being a virgin stoner and able to document the process. I have other blogs but all more legit. This is for the friends who wanted to know more about what is going on in my life; since my friends are all stoners too I figured they might be interested how im flying these days.

So here goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment